POLYTEK Polymer Gel: The next generation
- 3D Matrix Linking Technology
- Stronger than gels even for hard customers!
- More flexible than acrylics
- Easy to file
- HEMMA-free and HPMA-free
- No odour
- Flexible working time – cure POLYTEK in the UV/LED lamp
- Reduced refill working time between 15 to 20 minutes
- Available in nine colours
Although POLYTEK is not hypoallergenic, it is HEMA-free and HPMA-free (Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate). HEMA and HPMA are the #1 and #2 nail product allergens according to the British Association of Dermatologists report from August 2018, here.
This males POLYTEK especially useful as an alternative to HEMA-based acrylic monomer systems, or acrylic HEMA-free monomer systems that contain HPMA.
- Di-HEMA trimethylhexyl dicarbamate
- Ethyl Methacrylate
- Polymethyl methacrylate
- Polyethylene terephthalate
- Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate
- Mica, CI 77007, CI 15850, CI 77499, CI 42090,
- CI 77510, CI 19140, CI 60725, CI 77163, CI 73360,
- CI 15880, CI 77266, CI 47000, CI 77000, CI 77491
The items you need are:
- X7 or X7+ Dehydrator and pH Equalizer, 15ml
- Bonder: choice of X2 (HEMA), X10 Air dry or X12 UV (both HEMA-free)
- PRIMA Base gel polish, 15ml
- Polytek gels, 8 colours, 60ml
- PRIMA Non Wipe Top gel polish, 15ml
- X6 Cleanser & Sanitizer or X8 Finishing Wipe (also use as slip liquid)
- Prepare the nail bed
- Apply X7 dehydrator
- Apply bonder: choice of X2 (HEMA), X10 Air dry or X12 UV (both HEMA-free)
- Apply a layer of PRIMA Base gel polish. Cure in the UV/LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Cut the required ball of Polytek with spatula, apply on the nail surface
- Use X6 or X8 liquid to wet the brush and act as slip solution
- Use the POLYTEK brush to spread the POLYTEK with damp (not too wet) brush on the nail
- Cure for 60 seconds in LED lamp or 3 min in UV-lamp
- Wipe-off the sticky layer using X6 or X8
- Apply the PRIMA Non Wipe Top gel polish.