IKON.iQ ONE one-phase clear gel
- One-phase gel for base, building, top and overlays, or with tips.
- Cool in the UV lamp
- Hypoallergenic ingredients are a healthier choice
- Doesn’t yellow with age
- Excellent adhesion with no lifting most customers
- Low price for a very high quality and performance
The IKON.iQ ONE gel is a one-phase gel that is used as a base gel, building gel, a top gel and to create overlays. It has a medium viscousity so the gels goes where you want and doesn’t run into the nail sidewalls. Like all our IKON.iQ gels it is cool in the UV lamp and is hypoallergenic because it is based on more expensive low allergy risk ingredients.
IKON.iQ ONE is also compatible with the IKON.iQ ULTIMATE Neutral Pink gel, IKON.iQ ULTIMATE Cover Pink gels, and the IKON.iQ ULTIMATE White gels if you want to make French. Despite the quality and features of the ONE gel, Iryna Giblett offers this at an exceptionally competitive price.
UV Lamp Curing Times
- 36W UV lamp: 120 seconds
- SIRIUS-48 Dual Wavelength LED/UV lamp: 120 seconds
- Polyurethane Dimethacrylate
- Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate
- Isobornyl Methacrylate
- +/- CI77891, CI16185, CI47005